February Reading Wrap Up | Books

March 02, 2017

So it is the second month of the year and I am back with my wrap up! To see last month's wrap up, click here (opens in new tab)




I won't lie to you, February was a slower month than I had originally anticipated. I was really looking forward to this month because I knew that I had half term and that I was going to be able to have a lot more free time to read and write and do things that I wasn't able to do all of the time.
Unfortunately, I think that I (grossly) overestimated the amount of free time that I was going to have, as I spent a lot of timing hanging out with friends, revising and organizing myself.
I did get a few books read and am ahead of my yearly target, so I am still pretty proud with what I have read!
Also, I didn't get many (any) reviews up last month, but they will be done this month! I have a couple already written and on Goodreads so they will be up very soon, hopefully!

A Tragic Kind of Wonderful by Eric Lindstorm

Read from the 1/2-9/2
Rated 3.75/5
Picked this up as an arc at the beginning of the month. Sort of went into it blind, as I didn't really remember the plot of it but I had heard good things about the author and was impressed- review will be available soon. 


Saven Deliverance By Siobhan Davis

29800388
Read from the 5/2-8/2
Rated 4/5
This is the last book in the Saven Series by Siobhan Davis which I love. It is sad to see an end to all of the amazing characters but I guess it was a good end.

Close Your Eyes by Nicci Cloke

10/2-16/2
Rated 5/5
THIS BOOK WAS MAD. IT WAS AMAZING. Review to come once I officially gather my thoughts to put down on paper. 

Looking For Alaska By John Green (Audiobook)

Listened to from the 17/2-18/2
Rated 4/5
I listened to this book while I was rearranging my bedroom and really enjoyed it. This is second John Green Book that I've read, after the "Fault in Our Stars" and I definitely like Green's writing. I think that I want to read this in a physical format instead of listening to it next time.

Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

Read from the 20/2-26/2
Rated 3.5/5 
Hmmm... Honestly, I don't know what to think. When it comes to this book, it is putting it lightly to say that I am conflicted. All thoughts will be in my review which I haven't even written yet because I don't really know what to say.



I hope that you found this short and sweet post interesting! I will see all of you soon in my next one.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE BOOK POSTS

MORE WRAP UPS
January Reading Wrap Up and Why I No Longer Make TBR's (Jan 2017)
November TBR and October Wrap Up (Oct 2014)
September Wrap Up (Sep 2014)
November Wrap Up (Nov 2014)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram