5 things you (probably) don't know about me!

March 05, 2017

I really love chatting with you all and hope that you've been having a good day so far! Today I am talking about myself and some fun and kind of random facts that you might not know about me yet.


1. I am obsessed with birthdays

Most people assume that when I say this I only mean that I like my birthday. Nope. I remember my teachers birthdays, my friend's and my relative's birthday pretty well. Also the idea of turning one year older is so exciting to me, little bit scary for some people but those same people love it when they get a birthday card from me, so who's complaining ;D

2. I have a huge notebook collection

I love notebooks so much and own WAY TOO MANY.  I do plan on doing a little collection post on all of my notebooks because I have around 20 unused ones. I won't give any away though. There are mine. All mine.

3. I am the "motherly one" out of all my friends

I am in a brilliant group of friends and if you met us and hung out with all of us, you would definitely know that I am the motherly one, otherwise known as the Monica (if you get that friends reference then you a goals). I am just very responsible out of all of us, I think that I give good advice too, and am a little old-fashioned. 

4. When I am older, I want to be a polyglot

Polyglot: a person who knows and is able to use several languages.
My mum and sister are both bilingual, but my Dad is actually a polyglot because he can speak a lot of languages. I love languages and I am really interesting in learning more, currently I learn French and German, so hopefully one day I will be fluent!

5. I prefer sweets over chocolate

I really like sweets but I don't really like chocolate as much... people get pretty shocked when I say this but I do eat some chocolate, in particular the George's Marvellous Medicine popping candy chocolate, twix bars and maltesers, because they are delicious...



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Why hello to you Rachel! Nice to know a bit more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to learn something about you! I love the way you write! Need to read your blog more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me!

      Delete
  3. It was lovely learning about you. I too am obsessed with Birthdays and making it special for the birthday person! I am too billingual but would to learn more languages! X
    Lola Mia // www.lolitabonita.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool that we have things in common! Thank you for reading the post, I hope that you enjoyed it.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram