What House Am I in? And other Harry Potter Stuff

January 05, 2017

Happy New Year Everyone!

I am sorry that you never got many Christmas posts, I feel very ill and now I am finally better! Thank you for patiently waiting and bearing with me though.
Today I have a fun post, I thought that I would share with you some more about me, and Harry Potter! Most of you who have been reading for a while know that I am a big fan of Harry Potter, the books and the movies, but I have never shared properly what house that I am in or any of my other Pottermore details.

What Hogwarts House Am I In?

Related image
I am a Ravenclaw! I love reading and learning so I sort of knew from the start that I was going to be a Ravenclaw. I am really happy in my house but I do admit that I definitely have some Slytherin, Gryffindor and Hufflepuff qualities which can show through depending on what mood I am in...

What Ilvermorny House Am I In?

Image result for thunderbird harry potter
I wish I could tell you guys that I am esctatic to be a Thunderbird but all I know is that they favour adventure and I am more of a wistful planner than an adventurer. I also don't really know much about the house so I can't say whether or not I am a perfect match.

Image result for thunderbird harry potter

What is my Patronus?

Well... At first I was told that my Patronus was a boar. LOL. Over my dead body will I ever be compared to a PIG! You must be mad mate... So then I decided that it would be smart to open a new Pottermore account and do the Patronus Quiz again... this time I got a Nebelung Cat. Don't really like that either. I mean, its not bad, but there is better. So then I googled all of the possible Patronuses that you can get and I personally think that I am a Doe, or a Lynx, or a Chameleon.

I hope you liked this post and I would love to see if people are up for doing one too!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes! A fellow Ravenclaw! I am Harry Potter obsessed! You are such a good writer and your blog is amazing 💖

    Love & Peace ✌🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your comment means the world, and yes to the fellow Ravenclaws!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram