3 Highlighters that I Want To Own

December 06, 2016

Today I have a short post on some Makeup Highlighters that I would love to try. I actually don't have many highlighters at all so this is really just me wishful thinking.
In the run up to Christmas I thought I would do more wishlist style posts so that people can get some good ideas for gifts for friends and family. I hope that you enjoy this post and find it useful!

The Wet 'n' Wild Colour Icon Rainbow Highlighter


The Highlighter is a rainbow. ITS A RAINBOW AND IT IS $5.99. Who doesn't want this?

Peach Lights By Makeup Revolution

Image result for peach lights makeup revolution
I really want a pink toned highlighter and this one by Makeup Revolution is affordable, has good reviews and is very pretty!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Sundipped


This palette is constantly raved about because of the pigmented colours. I would love to try it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram