My Top 5 Book Boyfriends | Feature Follow Friday

August 26, 2016


The Feature and Follow is the premium BLOG HOP of Book Bloggers. Running for over five years, the Feature and Follow’s goal is to promote the book blogging and author community to join together and support each other – even if it is just through a simple follow. The FF also promotes creative post options by offering interesting topics we can all talk about and comment on! Come join us.
bloglovin twitter gfc


Jack Vincent- From Night Owls
Jack is a really sweet guy! He's the type who whenever you think of him, you smile. 

Rhysand- From A Court of Mist and Fury
I don't even know what to say. He is so incredible. At the start of the series I really liked Tamlin and was so confused as to why everybody seemed to love Rhysand. Then after reading the second book, I realised how amazing Rhysand is. AND he is the High Lord of the Night Court. 

Park Sheridan- From Eleanor And Park
I've always preferred Park over Eleanor. He is such a giver in his relationship with her, so kind. 

Ben Fletcher- From Boys Don't Knit
I love that Ben embraces his feminine side in the book. Plus he is so funny and he would be so great to be around.

Rudy Steiner- From The Book Thief
The ever so sweet, ever so wonderful Rudy Steiner also has to make this list! I literally love the Book Thief so much, it is featured in all of my Feature Follow Fridays.

Also thank you so much to Rachel from Parajunkee's View and Alison from Alison Can Read for the feature!




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hello. New follower via Bloglovin. I am curious to see what the fuss is about Rhysand- From A Court of Mist and Fury. I have the 1st book on my TBR. I really need to bump it up. Looking for a new ya/na paranormal series.

    JoLee
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Park made my list too!!

    I need to read Mist & Fury but I am so worried. I hated Rhys and loved Tamlin in Thorns & Roses.

    New GFC & Bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via Bloglovin'. None of these boyfriends do I know, but I'm willing to be introduced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya! New follower via Twitter. I keep seeing things about a Rhysand and Tamlin, but I have yet to pick up the first book for SOME unknown reason. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature! New follower. I haven't met them, sure they are all lovely! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram