5 Things You Must Not Know About Me

August 10, 2016

Home Office, Laptop, Notebook, Startup, Web Design
"I could find another you in a minute, matter fact he'll be here in a minute, babyyyy"

Sorry! I have a slight (HUGE) obsession with Beyonce.

I hope that you are all well! I did the TMI tag a while ago, but I wanted to do a fun post just about myself today. I haven't really seen anyone do this, but I wanted you guys to learn a little more about me! (that sounded very vain in my head, not intentional!)
I haven't actually planned out what I want to say in this post, so it is really going to be a go with the flow thing, but I hope that you all enjoy!

1. I Wish That I could Read more books
I watch a lot of Booktube, and I see people hauling like 600 books (slight exaggeration) and they can basically read half of those books by the end of the next month. I used to be like that, always finishing a book every 3 or 4 days, and being able to read nearly 100 books in one year, but as I have gotten older, I have begun to read slower :(
However all the books that I am reading I really like, I just wish that I had more time that I could dedicate to reading nowadays!

2. I am a huge bargain hunter
I am always researching to find a new deal, a good price on this, that or the other. I find looking for a good deal pretty fun, as well as knowing that I bought something for the best price there is out there!

3. I love languages
I currently learn French and German, but i really want to continue and study more languages, like Italian and Twi (what they speak in some areas of Ghana, where I am from). I find studying languages and different cultures so much fun, and I feel like you learn so much when you learn a new language. One day I'd love to read books in different languages and travel the world.

4. I hate eating tomatoes
Okay this one is really random but it came to my head. I love loads of fruits, but I absolutely hate eating raw tomatoes. By that I only mean tomatoes by themselves. Tomato sauce, ketchup and everything else I will eat. Tomatoes, no way. I will touch them if they haven't been pureed, sauteed, stewed or fried.

5. I love doing relays.
I am a secret (or not so secret anymore) die-hard runner. I love the olympics and sport, but mainly track athletics. I love short distance running and watching and competing in sprints. Its just my thing! Relays are probably my favourite. I probably look like a right goon when I do them and I shout out names like its my mum telling me to come tidy up but I have so much fun!#

I hope that you have learnt some things about me today, however random they are!

post signature

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love reading things like this, it's always so good to get to know the blogger behind the blog! Love how random it is! Thanks for sharing!

    Jessica & James
    foodandbaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram