The Lifestyle Blogger UK Wishlist

June 17, 2016

Left to right: Adult Colouring Book/ Bird Purse/ Pink Owl Mug/ Pineapple Bag/ A5 Giraffe Notebook

I thought that I devise a quick wishlist because I haven't done one in a very, very long time! The Lifestyle Boutique is a high quality, affordable fashion, gift and lifestyle online shop with a lifestyle blog on the side. They also have free UK delivery and same day dispatch!

The things on the website are great value and really cutesy! I love stationery and when I saw the Millie Marlota Animal Kingdom Colouring Book, I was so excited! No, I haven't yet gotten on the adult colouring book trend, but I will do soon!



I also love the Sass and Belle Pink Folk Owl Mug. I know it is technically summer, but I tell you now that it is not/never warm in England, and I could always do with a cup of hot chocolate!

Giraffes are one of my favourite animals, so I love the A5 Giraffe Notebook! I knew that I had to put it on my wishlist when I saw it.

My purse is genuinely on the verge of falling apart (well it has been for a while now) I love the little ditsy bird design on this one, so cute!

I find that Pineapples are such beautiful and trendy summer prints, and plus I love eating pineapple. So when I saw the Pineapple make-up bag, the grabby hands really came out!

I hope that you liked my picks, definitely check out the website for even more cutesy things.

http://thelifestylebloggeruk.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram