4 Chokers I'd love to own | Fashion Wishlist

June 22, 2016


Recently I have really been into chokers and necklaces. I don't have the nicest jewellery, a lot of it is old costume jewellery which I am not really into anymore from a while ago. I probably haven't been shopping for jewellery in particular (as well as clothes, hence the lack of fashion posts) for quite a while now. That means jewellery shopping time!


I've been quite fascinated by the simplicity of chokers and how they can really change up an outfit. I know that I am pretty late on the trend, but I didn't used to like them as much because I didn't think that there were that many styles of them. Nowadays, I really do! These are a few that I would love to add to my collection soon, and another positive about chokers is that they are super inexpensive!

From Left to Right;
Glamorous Triangle Layering Chokers, £7 ASOS
Faux Stone Pendant Choker, £3.50 Forever 21
Faux Stone Medallion Choker, £3.50 Forever 21 (Comes in Two colours)
Raw Stone Detail Choker Gold, £10, Missguided



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram