Currently Reading... #1 (It's Monday What Are You Reading?)

April 04, 2016

IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?

badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date. And here we are!

Jen Vincent, Teach Mentor Texts, and Kellee of Unleashing Readers decided to give It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a kidlit focus. If you read and review books in children’s literature – picture books, chapter books, middle grade novels, young adult novels, anything in the world of kidlit – join them!
a divide
I thought that I would do something a little different in the form of a meme, because I sort of miss them, and haven't done them in a while!

CURRENTLY READING
14430579
I'm reading this on my Kobo Touch. So I started this a couple of days ago and it is the second book in The Bonner's Fairy series. I'm about 30% the way through and they are pretty short books. 

THE NEXT BOOK I'M READING
29095886
Can't wait to read this one! This is the second novel in the Saven Series, by Siobhan Davis. I really enjoyed the first book and I read that not too long ago. My review is here. (Also in ebook form)

post signature

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Siobhan Davis sounds interesting, I need to check her books out! Thanks for sharing :)
    I always kind of... forget to do memes? I like them, but I'm just kind of bad at knowing what day of the week it is, I guess? Glad you're better at it than I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to forget to do memes too! If I remembered I'm sure to have done one earlier lol.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to this event...I hope you'll find it fun to join us each week...and thanks for visiting my blog. Your books are new to me, so I'll be watching for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover of The Bonners Fairy. I would love to visit a beach right about now. I'm ready for winter to end! Hope you enjoy your reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you joined in this week. Hope your reading is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aloha; mahalo plenty for dropping by the blog. This first book you've mentioned looks really good, so good that I added the first in the series. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram