The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee Bath Jelly Review

January 26, 2016

Hey Guys,

I hope that all of you guys are good!

So way back around last January I bought a hell of a load of fun bath-y items from The Body Shop. I have gotten round to using pretty much all of the items at least a couple of times, so I thought I should start doing some reviews on them!
The Body Shop Vanilla Brulee range was a Christmas exclusive therefore was completely o clearance when I went to The Body Shop in January. I bought it with a plethora of other items (a haul coming soon) I think I haven't used as much because I don't have baths very frequently and this is a bath item.However, I have gotten pretty much a third of the way through or so, so I thought it would be a good time to review it.

So as I said before I bought this item on clearance for a high discount on the price. I would suspect that it is the same quality as other Bath Jellies that The Body Shop does, but I do not believe that you can get this one anymore because it was a Christmas limited edition.

So the Vanilla Brulee Bath Jelly is meant to be used in tiny portions for intense bubbly pleasure.
It gives off a gorgeous soft vanilla scent which lasts quite a long time.

In the store they are meant to give you a spatula for the product, however I didn't get one, so I thought an accurate enough measurement would be with a teaspoon.
I have used this several times now, and I tend to use about two teaspoons of it in a bath now, just to get a stronger scent.

I love the vanillery sweet smell. Straight from the container I do think that it is quite sickly sweet, otherwise in the bathroom when you have put some of the product into your bath it is a lot more gentle, but the vanilla scent is gorgeous.

What I dislike about this product is that the bubbles never last. By the end of a bath I am left in dirty, boring lukewarm water. This means that I have to constantly add more and more bath jelly. Or an alternative which might literally blast the scent away is adding a cheap bath foam that lasts.

Overall rating:



Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram