#PrayforParis 13/11/15

November 14, 2015


I wrote this poem in memory of the massacre that happened in Paris on Friday 13th Of November, that left many people dead.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

I hope you like it.
In Memory of the dead in the massacre, and my response to those who did this.
C'etait affreux



I hear on the news 100 Frenchmen dead
Paris is crying
I kneel at the end bed and pray
"My Lord, why would you let this be?"
I say
"We all mourn the dead
These men run around, and they kill and slay
But what makes this worse, is they do it in your name.
They have made Your Love in a dirty bloodstained game."

He replied to me.
"It was not in my honour
That these men slay
They praise gods of violence
Make the innocent people pay.
I made a promise I would not intervene
I told myself, not even for an Islamic regime.
I gave you free will, and I want to take it back
For some people a conscience they lack, and they are ruthless
Bringing shame on their families
In the name of me, but I am not who they praise
Their Allah, their God, is one of war, and they are dazed
By greed and sin and Satan and war
They have turned their back on their Father’s law
They have put my name in vain, they have bloodstained hands
But a grin is on their faces as they sing my praise.
Rebuke them, my followers, but love them the same
As I said Love thy neighbour, even through darkness and pain
As I said forgive those who sin, although they stain my name
As I said through Jesus, I love you all the same"

There are more angels in heaven
But more bodies on Earth
People mourn, people cry.
As their loved ones die.
But I will love you even more.
As even before you were born,
You came from above.
Before you were thought of,
You had eternal love.
Show evil what good can do.
Let them not see what they have done to you.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram