My Favourite Spiritual Quotes!

November 29, 2015

Hello Spirit-Seekers!

I hope that you all are doing phenomenally well! I certainly am (not, hahaha)
I finally got together some spiritual quotes that I love, and know that  I really have a lot, Whoops! (or at least a lot more than I really should)

I previously made a blog post on this, only it was Biblical quotes, and if you want to see it, click here!

So I have a We Heart It account (click here to see it!) and I have been using it a lot recently to browse Spiritual Content during my Quiet Times (which I really want to do a post on, once I have sort of gotten back into doing them and perfect them... I digress)

Disclaimer:
I don't own any of these gorgeous, beautiful photos! I will credit any author if they contact me, as I haven't seen the authors as I have taken these off of a social media website thingy. I don't mean to infringe any copyright. All rights go to the creators, I own nothing :(

P.S. This is actually my home screen on my phone. :D

“Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So I stand with arms wide and heart abandoned in awe of the One who gave it up.

the Darling of Heaven | via Tumblr

from this Love

By Grace Alone

I hope that this post was really inspiring and that you all enjoyed it. God Bless!

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram