NaNoWriMo 2015!

October 31, 2015

Yes Guys,

Its happening again. In 10 minutes.

NANOWRIMO 2015

Once again, I shall be taking part in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month)

If you haven't seen all of last years posts (tbh I don't know why I am saying 'all'. I did like, four) I will link them here.

The goal of NaNoWriMo is to write 50,000 words in one day. Yup, 50,000. And I am gonna take that on.

I know that I am setting myself I pretty big challenge. Especially because I have so much work to do, plus I haven't planned anything. But hey ho. (I say that a lot nowadays)

I have a couple of ideas that I am not going to share today (for fear of plagiarism). I was considering take last years novel and adapting it. But I haven't decided yet. I'll probably flip a coin.

But then again, last years novel was on my USB, which has since then died, taking hundreds of pictures and 2 unfinished NaNoWriMo novels with it.

I will try and do weekly updates for you guys, but that definitely won't be easy as i will be spending my time writing and working. But I'll have a go.

:(

If you want to add me on the NaNoWriMo website, I am over here. My username is CreativityandCrazy


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram