#KnittingProbs In Numbers

October 16, 2015

UNTIL THEY WANT SOMETHING! then it's 'oh well I was wondering whether you could make that for me':
Hey Guys,

So I would say that this is probably more of a chatty post today.

So I thought it was quite common knowledge that I knit. Many people know at least.

But I feel everyone goes through the phases of finding out that a teenager does knit, and I thought that it was worth a post....

#KnittingProbs in Numbers

69736517364728262- (Approximate, might be more) times I have been asked if I was knitting, while I was knitting.
1000000- the times I have been asked if I was knitting a scarf
1- The amount of times I have been asked to knit a dress
842- (once again probably more) asked to knit a scarf 
14- times I have been told that this person can also knit.
3- The times I have been told I was knitting 'wrong' *facepalm*
2- When the knitting has been snatched out of my hands, and played with like garden shears, while being told 'ISN'T THIS HOW YOU KNIT RACHEL?!' *facepalm*
37- The times I have threatened to stab someone with my needles
216784239847- The amount of times I have been called an old lady whilst knitting
0- The amount of times I have been told I was a hipster, whilst knitting
7- The amount of people I have taught to knit
7- The amount of people I have taught to knit that I think will probably never knit again. Sorry guys.
0- The amount of sweaters I have ever knitted. IN MY LIFE
I geniunely hope that you guys enjoyed this post, I would love to do something like this again soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram