My Favourite Bible Quotes

September 17, 2015

Hey Spirit-Seekers,

I was actually going to start this post by saying 'Hey Beauties,', but I think that I copied that from someone and this sounded a bit more on topic....
I digress...
So I have had a Pinterest board called 'God, Faith Love' and I have really been working hard on it, (click here to see it)


On this board all of my posts center on God and I really wanted to share some of my favourite quotes because I literally love them so much! If you love God too then please do share this with your friends because I think that could potentially be a fantastic way to reach out to people in your community.

I tend to write a lot of Biblical quotes in Birthday and Christmas cards. I only started doing this recently, but people really love it so I am gonna carry on with this.

Here are my Favourites! (Disclaimer: I own none of these pictures and although I really love them all, I can't claim any credit for them, and I haven't pinned all of these to my board. Yet. Also I have a couple of photos from my We Heart It Canvas, so click here to see that!)

Also, pretty pretty please, if you like this post, let me know in the comments! It makes me so happy to hear all of you guys' feedback, so it would mean a lot if you did comment. I also wanted to do another one of these posts, only non Biblical Quotes (probably just Spiritual ones) and I would love to do that for you guys!

Amen! Jesus lives.:

Stay Positive - Inspiring Quotes:

“Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints." Ephesians 6:18

Be Anxious For Nothing; 15 Scriptures To Soothe An Anxious Heart.:

1 peter 5:7:

Psalm 27:13-14:


Awesome verse! No fear, be still, He will fight for you. Exodus 14:13-14. | See more about the lord, scriptures and scripture verses.:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram