Tiny TMI Haul!

August 11, 2015




Hey Guys!

So recently I was shopping in The Works. If you haven't heard of it,The Works is an amazing craft and book store, I think. It sells stationery, craft items, gifts and more. You see them a lot on high streets and in shopping centres.
I was browsing my local store when I came across the very popular TMI (The Mortal Instruments) series for only £2.99 each! These retail in other stores and online for there market price, around £7-8.99. When I saw this I literally had to pick up a couple! They are the paperback editions, but I really don't mind!
I have only read Book One (City of Bones) but I also watched the film of it and I enjoyed it quite a bit. So I picked up the next three!
From Left to Right;

I think that it is great that these books were basically half price and I literally can't wait to continue on with the series!
(In my store they are the price I bought them from but online they are a bit dearer, probably because the new covers have come out for the series, please take that in mind!)

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram