Rosie Hopkins' Sweet Shop Of Dreams Review!

August 25, 2015

Rosie Hopkins' Sweetshop of DreamsRosie Hopkins' Sweetshop of Dreams by Jenny Colgan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is about Londoner Rosie Hopkins. One day after having some harrowing conversations with her mother in Australia, she dons of coach and heads to the countryside to tend to her poorly but sassy Great-Aunt Lillian.

There Lillian must deal with Lillian's past, Lillian stubborn-ess and Lillian's old traditional sweetshop, which closed its door a long time ago.

This book was a short great read when it was chilly outside. I read through it and I loved it, I wish it was longer, but I think that I listened to the abridged audiobook.

Rosie was so daft and was literally like a peacock in a flock of pigeons when in came to the countryside. I overall really liked this though, that is literally what made the funnier parts of the story!

This contemporary was a great read and the people that Rosie meets were so sweet and lovely. This audiobook was read perfectly and I completely loved it! It was sweet and a perfect comtemp to listen to! It is meant to be an adult book, it contains a bit of swearing and adult activity, but there aren't huge quantities.

Click Here To See All My Goodreads Reviews!
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram