Music Faves

August 07, 2015

I lurrrrrrve music. Music makes me laugh, dance and generally annoy my friends when I sing too loud and out of key. I love the way it makes me feel, how it can transport you to a whole other musical world. Plus most of the singers are pretty hot too ;). So without further ado, here are my top picks of some tantalizing tunes that will make hopefully you smile :)


1. Song: Oh My Love by The Score
Why I lurve it: This song is a great summer anthem and reminds me of all the great days and the sunny summers spent having fun. Great tune and catchy rythm, this is my favourite song at the moment and for some reason, always makes me crave ice cream, weird.

2. Song: Poison by Rita Ora
Why I lurve it: The smooth vocal runs of Miss Rita graces our ears, and this relatable piece about love and its troubles is catchy, memorable, and truthful. Great song.

3. Song: Catching Fire by The Score
Why I lurve it: Once again, another fabulous entry for The Score. This song definitely has a toe-a-tapping and a head-a-bobbing to this beautiful tune.

4. Song: I Write Sins, Not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco
Why I lurve it: The eerily amazing harmonies that complete this incredible song, with a mix of steady tune and brilliant guitar riffs, this wedding themed song has it all. Gives you a sense of poison rationality.

5. Song: Different Colours by Walk The Moon
Why I lurve it: This magical song about bonding together and carrying eachother gives you hope, as well as a chorus that is permanently stuck in your brain. Enjoy this fresh new sound.

6. Song: If I Lose Myself by OneRepublic
Why I lurve it: With its beautiful, true words and soft melody this song is a gorgeous companion to any playlist. The violins are enchanting and this song takes me away to a place I even didnt knoe existed. Truly something to check out.

7. Song: We All Want The Same Thing by Rixton
Why I lurve it: Now this song definitely does make me crave ice cream! Not only is this summer sizzler a fun filled, tune tastic (too much allteration) song but it captures the idea of summer romance and summer lovin.

8. Song: She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds of Summer
Why I lurve it: This new hit from the amazing, hugely popular boy band 5SOS is a great anthem and is incredibly catchy. The chorus is easily memorable and you can imagine it being screamed in girls bedrooms all across the globe. Not speaking from experience of course ;)

Thank you for reading! Im sure that everyone has their own opinions about their fave songs, but these are mine for the moment. They are the perfect representation of summer, fun, love and all things relatable.

See you on the upside!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram