Taking a Pause.

July 05, 2015

Hi Guys, 

*Takes in a deep breathe* this is going to be one of the hardest things that I ever write here.

I was meant to write this post back in February, but I procrastinated and procrastinated for months.

But if I don't do it now, I will never do it.

I am actually about to cry.

I have been blogging for nearing 4 years, and I have absolutely loved it. It has given me so much joy and happiness and I really am so glad to have started. 
And no, I don't think that I started off right, but I realised that I was unhappy and made a change. But this time it isn't like I'm not happy because I am. 

Rachel get to the point!

I have to take a break from blogging, because of family reasons. I really don't want to brag about my family issues for it to be seen all around the internet, but right now I really am not going to do that because of the people it involves. It really isn't a decision for me; and that's what upsets me.

I have an addictive nature, and I suppose over time people close to me can see my attention flickering more towards the  virtual world.

The people around me really tried to help, but I didn't understand what exactly is so wrong with blogging! I still don't but maybe in th future I will.

But right now, I don't want my consistent disobedience of my parents by blogging when they have asked me not to, to be the ending of a relationship with them, because however much I love blogging, I love my family more 👩👩👧👧

Just know that I love you guys so much and that I promise to come back and I will be as crazy as ever!

In the meanwhile, all I will have up will be some goodreads reviews and possibly some beauty reviews! But no tags or hauls or anything else 😢 Unless, which I hope, a special friend of mine becomes involved in this blog and will take over from me!

So Don't you go and forget me!

Rachel



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think you are doing the right thing Rachel. It is very easy for a virtual world to take over from the real world. Blogging is good, but everything needs to be in proportion.
    Taking a step back will let you see things from your families point of view, and they are more important than blogging. We will still be here whenever and if you decide to come back.
    It sounds like its a time to concentrate on family and your real life.
    Good luck.
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram