Della Says OMG- Review

May 18, 2015

Della Says: OMG!Della Says: OMG! by Keris Stainton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I got this book signed by the author herself, the lovely Keris Stainton, and this was also the first book by her that I have read. I didn't really have high expectations of it or anything, because I was just getting into UKYA at that time.

Anyways, this book is about teenage Della hosting a party at her house with her sister and her diary being stolen. It is a bit like a 'whodunnit?', only I really liked it.
For once, I actually guessed right!

My ickle problem with this book was the effect it had on Della. I could barely tell the difference between Della before the notes and Della after the notes. This was cyberbullying, and I felt it could have had a larger effect on her.

I really enjoyed reading the book. The characters were very well described and it was a great casual read. I literally read this in a day, two and from UKYA. This definitely isn't a boring read, so try this if you are interested!



Click Here to See All My Goodreads Reviews!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram