Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging Review!

May 29, 2015

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It tells the story of teenager Georgia Nicholson, who is 14 and pretty much believes she is a blithering idiot. She's starting school and between that, friends and family, she is going crazy! As well as this, boys!

After meeting uber-cute Robbie in the grocery shop, Georgia is trying to seduce the boy while her best friend tries for his brother, without they both getting tongue tied.

With her little sister and crazy cat/hyena thing Angus in tow, Georgia really makes an interesting situation of her life. And documents it. All of it.

I loved Georgia as a narrator, she was so witty and spunky and fun. I really can't wait to watch the film of this, because I still haven't yet! I literally had no problems with this book, but I am sure that the people I know do, because I was constantly laughing at all of Georgia's awkward moments while reading this, thus making me seem super crazy! I've also bought the double decker copy of this book from Oxfam, and I have lent that to a friend who also adores the Georgia Nicholson series, so I have the second book, but I waiting for it back before I can read it!

This book was an amazing Princess Diaries-esk contemporary. It was so sweet and cringy and hilarious, so Louise Rennison did such an amazing job capturing the 14 year old. If you are feeling low, or your are sick or something, definitely try and pick this up, it is the perfect thing to make you smile! I would also recommend this book to anyone who doesn't really like reading, because it really gets people can't wait to pick up the next instalment of this book!



Click Here to see all my Goodreads Reviews!

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram