The Liebster Award!

February 15, 2015

Once again, I am a very bad person.

The lovely Chinella from La La Chic nominated me to do this last month! And what did I do? I sat at home, on Pinterest. Sorry Chinella.

The award, which Chinella explains really well, is for new or quiet bloggers who want recognitions for the effort they put in to their blog. It was so kind of her to tag mee!
Yes, although I am a very loud person, I am a quiet-ish blogger. I think. Hehehe :D



Well, I am gonna do it now, and I really hope that I do it justice! Thank you so much Chinella for nominating me!
Rules for the Liebster Award:
Thank the person who nominated you, *mentally ticks off*
Answer the questions given,
Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 bloglovin' followers and link their blogs
Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
Notify all nominees by social media.

What inspired you to start blogging?
I love to write, and read, and I love the internet. Then one day I flew to the top of the mango tree on my broomstick and my cat and I put those into a cauldron and *BHAM!* Blog.
Just kidding ya! But it was sort of like that. I was always interesting in tech-y stuff, as well as reading and writing, and when I first heard of the blog scene, and knew I wanted to join in!
Have you ever felt like giving up?
Yes, and I have twice! That is when I just need a 'break'. I gave up my fashion blogs that I have before because they just weren't me to be completely honest, I wanted something more- and I think I've found it here.
Where do u wish to see your blog in the next one year?
Where everyone whats to see their blogs, bigger, better, more consistent! My goal is to get to 100 bloglovin' followers by my Birthday though, I think I can do it! Maybe...
Who are your favourite bloggers?
All of them. No joke.
What keeps u motivated to blog?
My photography, and my audience. If I see something I like, I will be like, "This is going on the blog!" Then some snaps are taken of it and it is kept on my camera for a couple weeks before I remember and go through the process of editing and writing.
Tell us something about your blog
It's about me! Hehehe :D 
tell us something about yourself
I love baking, cooking, sewing, and more! I am a very crafty person.
Mary's father has 5 daughters Lala, Lele, Lili,Lolo. What is the name of the 5th daughter?
Lulu, wait no, Mary!
If you threw a White stone into the Red sea, what would it become?
Pink?
If you were in a dark room with a candle, a woodstove, a match and a gas lamp which do u light first?
The match!
Did  you goggle the last three questions before you got the correct answers?
Nope, maybe... ;D

My questions!
  1. Describe your blog in one sentence. With ten words.
  2. If you had £1000 to invest in your blog, what would you do?
  3. What's your favourite blog?
  4. What type of blogger are you?
  5. What do you do when haters comment on your blog?
  6. If I was reading your blog, what would you want your blog to say about you?
  7. Help! A rogue cheese grater is running around your town, chasing cars and attacking lollipop men! What do you do? You have 38 minutes, a bottle of moisturizer, a lampshade and a mobility scooter!
  8. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
  9. What's your least favourite thing about blogging?
  10. Is your middle name Jeremy? Would you ever change your middle name to Jeremy?
  11. If it was possible to have a full time job as a blogger, would you take the chance?

Also, I am tagging;

It was actually pretty hard to find people to tag, because this tag has already been very popular, so everyone has done it, but I found my eleven, who I think haven't done it (I think) but if you have, you don't have to, but my questions are completely new, aren't they? So they should be very fun to do still.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Unfortunately I have already been nominated before but I have a features page which I'll link this blog too if that's ok :) But I've still answered your questions below, I must admit I've got to hand it to ya, they definitely made me think hard haha, hope you like them :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    1)Describe your blog in one sentence. With ten words.
    Life, adventures, outfits, travel, gaming, thoughts, purchases, photography, personal interests.

    2)If you had £1000 to invest in your blog, what would you do?
    Something productive like pay for a course on html and css or take a photography class, something that I can apply to improve the quality of my blog

    3)What's your favourite blog?
    marianna.indiedays.com

    4)What type of blogger are you?
    I don't think I really fit into a category really, its just a mix of whatever I like haha

    5)What do you do when haters comment on your blog?
    if it is constructive I post it and respond appropriately but if it was just irrelevant to the post and just being hurtful I wouldn't publish the comment

    6)If I was reading your blog, what would you want your blog to say about you?
    I'd like it to reflect myself and my personality as I am offline as well as online

    7)Help! A rogue cheese grater is running around your town, chasing cars and attacking lollipop men! What do you do? You have 38 minutes, a bottle of moisturizer, a lampshade and a mobility scooter!

    get in the mobility scooter, use the moisturiser to cover the road to slow it down (providing it was infinite amount haha) and through the lampshade to use it as an obstacle to slow the cheese grater down?

    8)What's your favourite thing about blogging?
    Connecting with people from all over the world :)

    9)What's your least favourite thing about blogging?
    Finding the time to either take the photos, edit the photos and write the posts

    10)Is your middle name Jeremy? Would you ever change your middle name to Jeremy?
    It isn't and I wouldn't but it is a very cool name though

    11)If it was possible to have a full time job as a blogger, would you take the chance?
    Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you didn't give up blogging girl! It definitely gets tough, especially when life gets in the way, but it's worth it right?! Okay, I am CRACKING UP on the Mary's father question. I said okay it's Mary, wait Lulu? Was Lolo listed? lol, I've never been asked questions other than bookish ones for the award, so it was nice seeing a bit of a switch up. It's funny how I used to be so crafty when I was younger. I had the cutest sewing machine, and when it broke, I just gave up I guess lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get tough, right now, due to sickness and things, I have had to take a break but I will hopefully be returning soon :) The questions were very cool, and maybe next time I do an award I will tag you for some funny questions...

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram