MUA Hall of Fame Swatches and Review!

February 25, 2015


You all should know by now my obsession with affordable beauty and MUA is one of my all time favourite brands to get! The majority of the products I have tested are amazing quality so I love the brand a hell of a lot! I decided that I have been procrastinating this review for too long because I bought this product in October last year, and I think I have used it frequently enough to give a full review of it today.

The MUA Hall Of Fame Palette is a selection of the top 12 most used eyeshadows made by MUA. It is small and compact, and weighs approximately 9.6 grams. Here are the swatches!


I really like all the colours and the I haven't used them all, but I have used Bare, Rose-Ash, Lion and Titan a lot. I have tried them both on my sister and myself and they work really well, they are really pigmented and last super long on. However, it is best you get a primer because it tends to sink into my fine lines a bit. But mine are fairly prominent so I would have expected much more. 

The eyeshadows also come with an eyeshadow brush, but frankly that thing was rubbish and I've either binned in or lost it so I can't say much.

This retails for £4 which is honestly an amazing price for 12 eyeshadows! 

I am planning to do some looks with it for you guys, so watch this space!

My overall rating;


See you guys next time!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely Blog post!! I love MUA eyeshadow pallets, this one looks really good x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have nominated you for the Infinity Dreams Award because I love your blog! To find out more just copy and paste this link - http://ohhelloapril.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/infinity-dreams-award.html

    I hope you enjoy doing it!

    Ash
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Definitely want to check out this palette xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS COLORS! I´m in love! x


    http://catheartbudget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram