January Favourites 2015!

February 12, 2015


Hey Sweeties,

So yes, this is very, very late.
I know, I am sorry!

So I decided to do a favourites post, although it is mid to late February. Yep, lol.
So these are the 6 things that really made me jump for joy in January.



  • The 'I Love...' brand is an absolute trendsetter this month, my friend got me their shower gel gift set and this is possibly my favourite out of them all right now. It is The Raspberry and Blackberry scent and it literally smells... so... good... Mmmmm. :D I talked about its sister product before The Banana Split, back in my September Bath Favourites too! This is a small bottle but it comes in a larger bottle, if you are going travelling soon this could be perfect, or maybe if you just want a little treat, definitely worth the coins!
  • My D.I.Y. Vaseline! So yes, you guys were possibly thinking, once again, because this probably isn't the first time... Rachel, what on Earth is that? Well my friends, my friends and I created D.I.Y. Tinted Lip Balms with Crayons! I will have a D.I.Y. on it soon, along with a review probably, but I think I need to adapt the recipe a little bit. But, expect it soon! This is also super cheap to make!
  • The Boots Essentials Nail Polish Remover. This, priced only £1, is by far the best ever nail polish remover I have used. I can use one cheap old cotton pad soaked in it and do all my nails! It is very strong, so you can use a lot less of it. My sister has been using it for an agee and I was always using a bit of it. But now... no more! I would genuinely rank this higher than any other Nail Polish Remover I've used, like the Allura, Cutex and more!
  • OMG, Galaxy Instant Hot Chocolate is probably the only reason I got through the winter, enough said.
  • You guys probably didn't even know what this next one is, but it is actually The X-mini v1.1 Capsule Speaker. You can use it with anything that has an audio jack and always brings out great quality sound. I bought mine out in France ages ago, but now I'm a getting into using it more, and trust me it is really good. It is also super affordable, priced at around £15. 
  • Finally I have The Rimmel London Retro Glam Scandaleyes. You guys might know this already, but I am not really that big of a Makeup Junkie, but I swear, this is the most perfect mascara for me. It isn't that pricey, and it gives out a nice natural look. I have another Sacndaleyes, but I prefer this one much better! I want to try out some more Rimmel products now, because of the amazing quality of this!
So those are the six items that I loved so much last month, and you will hear from me soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram