Feature Follow Friday!

January 16, 2015

 Increase Blog Followers
Hey guys!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

This weeks Question:
Do you own any doubles of your books? What led to getting that second…or third or fourth…copy?  – A Great Read
Only one! I am really self controlled when it comes to buying books. I have 2 copies of one book, Sleepovers by Jacqueline Wilson. I read it first over a decade ago, then my friend had a 'Sleepover' Themed Party! So I got another one. But it's a new edition so I love it, but my old edition has a little pouffy cover!


Or follow me via GFC

Rachel x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Haha, I'd love to be as thrifty as you, but I have duplicates of books for reasons! :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram