30 x 30 Challenge- Halfway through?

January 15, 2015


We're halfway through!

I haven't posted recently about this challenge apart from the one time I posted about it probably 2 weeks ago now, I made a Goodreads chat for everyone I did invite though, so if you are on Goodreads feel free to talk to me through there! If not, drop me a comment!

The challenge is about spending with God every day and trying to get to know Him!

----------My Update---------

So I was doing really well up until now! I have been doing studies up to one hour with the devotional I got for Christmas, which I love... However, this is the first devotional I have used, and one trouble that I found was that it makes me a little uncomfortable. I just dislike all this, "Now confess to the Lord..." stuff. Don't think I am proud and horrible because of this, it is just because to me, repenting and confessing are to huge things, and you can't just do them because you are told to by some book. You have to feel like you should. The right sort of mood. Hence me sort of procrastinating.

I am setting myself the goal of becoming more comfortable with confessing to God because that everyone does things wrong and everyone needs to repent, but I just don't feel like it is right.

----------------------------

I hope you guys are all doing well, speak to you soon!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram