Reading Challenges I am going to be doing next year!

December 06, 2014

Good evening!

So today I am going to be talking about a couple of reading challenges that I am going to be doing next year. Apart from my Goodreads books challenge and the Booktube-a-thon, I haven't really read many books during a challenge, so I am hoping to start a new challenge myself, and do these ones.

2015 Contemporary Romance Reading ChallengeThe Contemporary Romance 2015 Reading Challenge, Hosted by The Book Vixen

So this challenge is basically to read as many contemporary romance novels during the year 2015 as possible. It has been going up for a couple of years now and has been hosted by two or three other different people,











Put the Library on Hold: A Month of Reading From Our Own Shelves, hosted by The Emerald City Book Review

The 'Put Your Library On Hold' Reading Challenge is where for the first month of the year, i.e. January, you can't go to the library to borrow books or read any books taken from the library. It's meant to be a time where you read those books on your tbr shelf at home and none of the stuff you borrow out.

The British Books Challenge 2015, hosted by Fluttering Butterflies

Aim of the game- Read 12+ books by British authors in the year 2015 and review them!





I don't think I am doing any more challenges, (apart from my Goodreads one which I haven't decided ow many books I want to read for that) but I will post TBR's and other details just before I do these challenges and I have my own challenge I will be hosting so please get excited for that because it is coming soon!

Rachel x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for signing up to the British Books Challenge, lovely to have you on board and good luck to you on all of the challenges you've signed up for in 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your challenges and thanks for participating in my contemporary romance challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the British Books Challenge. Good luck and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram