My New Years Resolutions!

December 29, 2014

Hey Guys!

I decided that today I would share with you my New Years Resolutions for 2015. Most of my 2014 resolutions I completely flopped, which was annoying. That means that I have a lot of the same ones I had last year.
Although I haven't really succeeded in my resolutions for this year, I cannot deny that so many amazing things have happened to me, Some things have actually been through my blog, so thank you to everyone who reads it!

First of all I'd like to tell you about my Resolutions for this year, so here they are!

Anything in purple I have done!

My New Year's Resolutions 2014
Meet a famous/important person
Save Money, but still buy:
Nintendo 3DS Red
Write a diary OR smash book for ALL the year
Bake a lot more
Get a 4 pack/ get healthy
Be a better listener
Get more blog views
Get a bigger bedroom and keep it organized (and not a mess)
Be a better friend and family member
Be more productive with the year
Work harder
Get in touch with God more often
Learn something new every week (and record it in my diary)


Yeah so basically, I have done nothing. So this time around I have made my resolutions more specific. Plus I have some more.


My New Year’s Resolutions 2015

Financial
  Save Money using the 52 week saving challenge *COMPLETE*, but still buy things when I want them.
  Buy something from the charity shop at least once a month
Hobbies/ Experiences
  Meet a famous/important person
  Do 3 things on my bucket list
  Write a diary OR smash book for ALL the year, including food, daily scraps and fun things.
  Finish a read-a-thon
  Try to cook and bake a lot more (2-3 times a month)
  Sew something once a month
  Get more blog views and reach 100 bloglovin’ followers
  Reach 100 twitter followers
  Reach 50 instagram followers
  Read a book a week.
  Learn something new every week (and record it in my diary)
  Win a NaNoWriMo
Health and Fitness
  Get a 4/6/8 pack and get healthy
  Be able to do the splits
  Be content with my looks and body
A Better Me
  Keep my space organized
  Be consistent and get in touch with God more often
  Be a better listener
  Be a better friend and family member
  Be more productive with the year

I will have more posts on some of these goals, so I will see you guys soooooonnn!

Rachel x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram