Introducing... The 30 x 30 Challenge!

December 28, 2014

Hey Guys,


I really wanted to host a different challenge during 2015, and I haven't seen one like this before. Someone I know hosted a similar challenge, but I altered it to make it more my own. The 30 x 30 Challenge is about connecting with God more during the New Year. We can start or end our days on a more positive note if we devoted a small amount of time to the Lord.



This Challenge is meant to give you a great start to the year and is possibly going to help you focus on achieving a good relationship with The Man Upstairs. The point is just for you to just be able to feel comfortable talking to God on a daily basis, and then through the year maybe you can continue that.

To do the Challenge, you must start by writing any comment below, and then starting January 1st you spend 30 minutes with God each day, at any time. This challenge is really flexible, and as long as you spend at least 30 minutes a day with God, then you're good. Please invite your friends and family to do it too!
I am also going to be giving some fun and helpful tips all throughout January and until the end of 2014. Are you guys ready?

I hope you are.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi!
    I saw your event through Goodreads, it sounds really great.
    I'll be sure to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I am happy to see you are participating! Quite a few people are participating through Goodreads, so I must be sure to put up a load of updates there as well as here!

      Delete
  2. YES,..........i would love to participate too......and putting up little reminders is a good idea.....that way we can always be reminded if we let the computer get in our way lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram