Christmas Booktubeathon 2014!

December 15, 2014

So hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in a little bit, the internet in my house has pretty much completely crashed. But I literally have just been able to hack myself in just before it pushes me out again- lucky ducky!


So I found out about the Christmas Booktube-a-thon earlier on, pretty much a couple of hours ago. But, I am forming a TBR for you guys already.

If you haven't heard of Booktube-a-thon, it is where youtubers and bloggers and bookktubers and regular people read as many books as possible in a time limit. So basically it is a read-a-thon. But I really like doing Booktube-a-thons especially, I have no idea why, I just do! These ones have challenges and loads of fun stuff to do, also my favourite youtubers tend to be apart of them so it is alwaayyyyssss great!
This year the #xmasbooktubeathon is being hosted by the lovely Ariel Bissett on the BookTubeAThon channel that she made and designed.

The video link is heerrreee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7SydgSkVqY

So here are the details as well;
December 19th - December 21st!

Challenges:
1) Read a book with red and green on the cover!
2) Read a book you really wanted to read this year!
3) Read a book that was gifted to you!
4) Read 3 books!

And these are the books I am reading!

Challenges:
1) Read a book with red and green on the cover!
I will be reading the Louise Rennison book, Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging. I am completely aware that it has different editions with different covers, but as far as I am aware I am receiving this cover from my local library.
I also think this is green and red. It looks green and red to me at least.

Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, #1)
2) Read a book you really wanted to read this year!
For this I chose Beauty Queens by Libba Bray. Really interested in this book. Haven't read it yet though! It is pretty long, but I am gonna love it, I hope...
Beauty Queens

3) Read a book that was gifted to you!
I haven't actually been gifted a book which I haven't read immediately. So I decided that for this one I would just choose a book someone recommended. Raeleen from padfootandprongs07 recommends The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Steven Chbosky. This is meant to be a pretty short, fun book which I am excited  to read.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
4) Read 3 books!
This is just one for each day, I think I just did too!

See you guys sooooooonnnnn!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram