Christian Xmas Wishlist: Books!

December 05, 2014


So...
Earlier one, I was talking about this great website- eden.co.uk .As a quick overview of the website, it is basically a small website selling Christian materials for churches, study groups and to anyone in particular really. I haven't bought anything from there yet, but I am planning to before the year is up! I am gonna keep referring back to this video in my post, I hope you don't mind, I will link the video here!


This stylish pink Bible in soft-tone binding is an attractive new presentation of the New International Version. In a very small format, with a zip to protect the pages, this edition is the ideal Bible to carry with you at all times. It includes a presentation page at the front of the book, making it perfect for giving as a gift. This Bible has a pink ribbon marker, silver gilt page edges and very pretty endpapers with a butterfly design.The New International Version is the most popular modern English Bible translation in the world. It is acclaimed for its accurate scholarship, its lucid, dignified English and the clarity with which it communicates the timeless truths of Scripture.
I really think that this Bible is so cute. I have been using the same Bible since I was like, 7 or 8. So, it is definitely falling apart. I really though this Bible was cute, and by the way the reason the Bible is from Waterstones is because it was a little bit cheaper there, but not =by much. They also sell this Bible on Eden. 

Scripture Notes Bible Study Notebook
A great way to organize your Bible study notes. Lay-Flat spiral binding with 100 double-sided sheets. Each with dozen of lines and helpful prompts. Sturdy front and back cover keeps everything together. Perforated pages for effortless removal.
I think that this would be great fro me because I am weird. For you to understand better I shall explain to you want I mean. I struggle to write notes and end up giving up after a couple of days.
Okay, that doesn't make sense, let's restart!
So, when people to daily quiet time bible studies, they tend to write about what they pray for, what they read and etc. However if no one personally tells me what I should be writing about, I will probably forget. Of course, to write everyday about spending time with God isn't that important, the main part of it would be spending time with him. It would be nice though if I could get an easy thing to fill out where I can just record everythang and I can read about everything I talked to God about on January 26th. 


Her: Becoming a Proverbs 31 Girl by Emily Cole is a devotional for teen girls that focuses on Proverbs 31:10-31. These verses tell what a capable woman is like. The devotional is 9 weeks long, studying a specific verse each week and breaking it down each day. It's main focus is helping girls become capable women so they can better serve the world.
I really want to start getting into devotionals which is why I really wanted this, It is really, really, really x278 hard to get it in the UK. There are like, 3 copies of it on the whole of Amazon UK. I wanted to cry. I linked it to any old place that probably does international shipping though. 


The God Girl Journey by Hayley DiMarco
Hayley DiMArco’s God Girl books and Bibles have been a huge hit with teen girls. Now the spiritual mentor takes girls on a 30 day journey into a deeper relationship with God.
Beginning with a spiritual cleanse and then following with an in depth study of the fruit of the Spirit, teen girls will learn what it means to love be joyful, live in peace and much more.
Steeped in scripture and with thought provoking questions for girls to answer about their spiritual lives, the God Girl Journey is perfect for the girl who is on the path to becoming a God Girl and wants to take those next critical steps to maturity.
I saw this book in the video, so I really, really wanted to see whether the devotional and the book itself matched pretty well.

Teen To Teen 365 Daily Devotionals for Teen Girls
What more encouraging way to gain perspective than by talking to someone who has been there, especially when that someone is one of your peers.
Written expressly for teens by teens, this unique 365 day devotional is filled with personal experiences that are relatable and heart-felt.
In addition to learning teen to teen how to deal with difficult issues and maneuver the often trying path to adulthood, each devotion leads teens to move into a deeper relationship with Christ as they recognize that He is the answer to life's problems and strife. Through the stories of others, teens see how God works in our lives when we open ourselves to Him.
The devotion includes hundreds of teen authors and teens love reading what their peers have written. This devotional creates a safe, social atmosphere for teens to learn that they are not alone and that God is at work in their lives. Teens learn from other's failures and triumphs how to make the right choices. The impetus for this devotional is to help teens understand how God can and does work in their lives.
This is also in the video, it looks really fun and cool so I reeeaaaalllllyy want it.


I am sorry that my little overviews are quite short but I really like all of these items and I feel like I can't really judge the items because I have never really used them or anything like them before.

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram