Celeb T.V. Styles I wanna steal in 2015

December 26, 2014

Hey People!

I hope you all have had an amazing Christmas! Boxing Day Sales anyone?

So recently, because of the holidays, I have been watching a lot more T.V. and catching up on social medias. So far I have come to love a lot of celebrity styles, especially in T.V. shows. I finished 90210 on Netflix a while ago, and have now moved on to Gossip Girl. Yes, I like them!

I am literally just going to choose five of my favourites and write about them a little bit, but I hope to do some style steals in the new year!

(I own none of the photos featured in this post, and do not claim them as my own, I just wanted examples to show my audience)

Adrianna Tate Duncan- From 90210 (Played by Jessica Lowndes)


Adrianna is a very fashionable 90210 character who has been pretty troubled.
You see her a lot in cute dresses and wearing a lot of prints.

Jenny Humphrey- From Gossip Girl (Played by Taylor Momsen)
Image result for jenny humphrey style
Jenny has a very quirky style, due to the fact she creates her own clothes. She tries to create very pretty styles so she doesn't look bad next to her friends, but her family's financial state differs a lot from those around her. In the show you see her wear a lot of cool prints and colours. She will also make a very simple outfit unique.

Serena Van Der Woodsen (Season 1)- Gossip Girl (Played by Blake Lively)
Serena's style in Season 1 is quite boho chic but I couldn't find an appropriate photograph. She is very boho, but can really dress up and become quite glamorous.

Annie Wilson- From 90210 (Played by Shenae Grimes)
Shenae has a very nice haircut, plus her style is kind of cute. That is pretty much why I picked her. 


Kourtney Kardashian (Reality T.V. Star, shown on multiple shows)
Image result for kourtney kardashian style
I finally chose Kourtney Kardashian because I ran out of people and I really like her style. It is very casual, but can be really sophisticated when needed to be.

Those are the styles I wanna steal in 2015!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram