Blog Appreciation Post 2014! Part one- The Thank You's

December 21, 2014

Hey!

So it is coming to the end of the year now, and I decided to give you guys a small, short but sweet thank you. So here goes:

Thank you so much to the loyal followers who have stayed with me from URL to URL. I have missed months and when I come back I see that I still haven't lost you as a follower, and you are still there, reading my posts. That makes me feel so, so special, that I can be even the tiniest part of your day, I am so thankful for all of you, almost the most. THANK YOU!

Also thank you to all the new followers, who sometimes comment on my blog posts. Sometimes I don't reply, and that's really bad, but just know that I have definitely seen your comment, and I have smiled and probably even jumped for joy after reading it, because I don't get too many comments anymore. 

This sounds weird, but thank you to all the haters, all those people who try so hard to put me down, because, as the wise say (or Demi Lovato) 'Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground, Like a skyscraper' So screw you, and thank you.

Thank you to everyone, who reads my blog and for the thousands of thousands of views I have received. Thank you guys so much, you really inspire me to push on with this. Without you being here, I really doubt that I would be the same person in the same position I am in now. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Thank you to all the authors who have offered to let me read free copies of their novels. An authors novel is pretty much their child, and handing over your baby to be evaluated by some crazy teenager is brave guys, brrrrrraaaaavvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee. Not that you should stop, I like reading your novels! Thanks!

Thank you to the bloggers that make me realize how hard I have worked on my blog and how long its taken me to get my blog up and running and to get so many people to see. When you just start blogging, I will probably be the first one to say that it is really, really hard. I am still struggling. However, as you can see, there are no guest posts or collaborations on this blog. You probably will see a link on this blog leading to another blog, but not vice versa. My blog isn't ghost written, but pure carpal tunnel and over 2 and 1/2 years instead. I love reading new blogs, but only expect something from me if you are really willing to put in the effort. So I guess that's a thank you, as because of your expectations, I appreciate hard work a lot more now.

So that is part one of the post, and thank you so much for reading!

Rachel x

This post was inspired by Parajunkee



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram