52 Week Saving Challenge Wishlist

December 01, 2014

I am sorry for the wait for this post, my laptop has been in and out of crash mode ALL week! Therefore I am also apologizing for the fact that this will be a shorter post because it took me 2 days to do the whole collage!



(I do not own any photos in this collage)

1.  Velbon DF-61 Tripod "The heavy duty Velbon DF-61 Tripod is constructed out of tough aluminium for a sturdy build and lightweight form, ideal for Digital SLR cameras.
The Velbon DF-61 stands at a mere 58 cm in length when folded down, allowing you to attach it to a backpack or carry it on your adventures without too much bulk."
I want to get this tripod! It's tall, heavy duty and pretty cool!

2, Canon EOS 1200D Camera with 18-55 mm + 75-300 mm Telephoto Zoom Lens "Capture images with more depth, detail and creativity - the Canon EOS 1200D DSLR Camera with 18-55 mm + 75-300 mm Telephoto Zoom Lens is your gateway to better photography. 
At the core of this compact body sits an 18 megapixel APS-C image sensor that works in conjunction with the powerful Canon DIGIC 4 processing engine. The image sensor captures more light detail before the processing chip swiftly renders the image to give you a beautifully sharp image with rich and natural tones.

The 1200D captures the mood of any occasion; photos are rich in detail and smooth in focus. You can capture the world as you see it, the ambient light, exposure control and image stabilisation work to produce images that are full of life. Shoot indoors or in challenging light and marvel at the sharp, shake-free photos you can achieve without the need of a flash."
NIKON D3200 DSLR Camera with 18-55 mm + 55-200 mm Telephoto Zoom Lens "The Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera with 18-55 mm Telephoto Zoom Lens and 55-200 mm Telephoto Zoom Lens is an outstanding starter kit for photographers wishing to enter the beautiful world of DSLR photography.
With a whopping 24.2 megapixels and an impressively powerful DX-format CMOS sensor you can take beautifully dazzling photos in any situation."
I am not to sure what one to pick?!

3. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera- Blue Letting you shoot fun and action packed pictures and enjoy instant printed results, the blue Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera 20 Shot Bundle is a different and exciting way to capture the moment.
Allowing you to easily take sharp and clear images, you'll be able to give friends and family a unique and instant memento of special moments with the Instamax Mini 8."
So cooooolll! Great for the use of travel and I never really print off photos these days so this would be great! I have linked to the blue version of this but I have no idea what colour I actually want, maybe white...

4. Ranger Tim Holtz 49 Distress Markers in Canister- "Tim Holtz Distress Markers are water-based inks for coloring, journaling, stamping and more. The dual tip markers are ideal for many coloring techniques.
Distress Markers are available to match the Distress palette of 48 colours and White Picket Fence.
Distress Ink Pads - Complete Set 48 with storage rack- "Craft rack especially designed to hold all original colours 36 Distress ink pads but will also hold all other standard ink pads. Now you can keep all your distress inks in one handy place."
I really am getting into paper craft and all that jazz so recently I have really been wanting these two awesome sets by Tim Holtz.


5. FUJIFILM Instax Mini Film - Twin Pack "Be the life of the party when you create credit card sized photos instantly with Fujifilm's Instax Mini Film."
If I get an Instax, I'll have to get some refills...

6. ASUS Transformer Pad 10.1" Tablet with Keyboard - 16 GB, White "Work, play, watch and stay connected on the go with the versatile Asus Transformer Pad 10 Tablet and Keyboard."
I really wanted a laptop/tablet thing, which is Android, and this is what I found.


7. Magnitone Lucid Facial Cleansing Brush  "Get a fresher, brighter and more refined complexion with Magnitone Lucid Daily Cleansing and Exfoliation Brush for all skin types."
I have no idea what colour I want! But I think that they are so cool, and a hell of a lot cheaper than a Clarisonic! I have also been trolling the internet for reviews on it and I found that loads of people love it, so I really want to get one. But I love all the colours, so picking one would definitely be a challenge!


8. LOWEPRO Format 140 DSLR Camera Bag - Black- "Keep your camera and lenses handy yet totally protected with the Lowepro LP-36511 Format 140 DSLR Camera Bag."
Well, I need a camera case, for my camera...


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram