Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!

November 18, 2014










Hey!


So today I am doing a tag called 'The sisterhood of the World Bloggers". I was nominated by Lily Groom, from The Bookworm Who Came To Tea (Blog was deleted)


RULES:
1) Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their blog  in your post 
A Memo from Rachel: Thanks Lily. *mentally ticks off number one*
2) Post the awards logo on your blog
3) Answer the ten questions asked by the nominator
4) Nominate ten bloggers for the award 
A Memo from Rachel: I can't be bothered so I am not going to nominate anyone. Rebellious right?
5) Ask nominees ten questions 


1) Favourite underappreciated book?
Errrrmmmm, I think my favourite is probably going to be Private Peaceful by Michael Morpurgo. Before I got into YA I really loved Michael Morpurgo and this is such an amazing book. It really tells a story of a man who joined the WWI.
2) Most embarrassing literary crush? (Mine was Snuffkin from the Moomins, so the bar is pretty high guys)
I love Malfoy, I love Jace, I love Lucky, I love Chaol!  I don't know really, I don't really have embarrassing crushes, I am way more of a movie-book person. Sorry guys, so no juicy juicy bits from me!
3) Most re-read book?
Probably something by Jacqueline Wilson. I am gonna go for Sleepovers.
4) Favourite fictional place? (NOT HOGWARTS. C'mon, guys, be a bit more creative. I know I said I wanted to go to Hogwarts, but everyone says that so please ignore my hypocrisy.)
EEERRRRRRRRRRR, New Beijing from Cinder would be great, or the moon, or the Old Kingdom in that series, or Phillip Pullman's trilogy the Northern Lights, because I would love to have a daemon!
5) Top three childhood authors?
Roald Dahl, Jacqueline Wilson and errr, another person.
6) Book you're most excited about for 2015?
I don't really read new releases straight off the trolley, but Winter by Marissa Meyer is gonna be awesome. same with so many other books. Like the last book of the Raven Boys Quartet. I tend to read books when I can marathon them straight, so it is weird, y'know, when I can't.
7) Ultimate book-related place you've always wanted to go to?
I want to go on the whole Amy and Roger's Epic Detour, road trip, it looks like so much fun!
8) All time best quote from a book?
*Loads up Goodreads* *Goes through her quotes* Got one!
“The consequence of this is that I'm always finding humans at their best and worst. I see their ugly and their beauty, and I wonder how the same thing can be both."
-Death, The Book Thief
9) Most pretentious thing you've read in public, in order to look smart? (We've all been there. It's nothing to be ashamed of.)
Never done it, ever! I read while travelling, and honestly, there is no book I won't read in public. I've also cried in public, so that is something about me...
10) Favourite thing about (book) blogging?
I love sharing my opinions with other people, that is amazing!
11) Bonus question! Betcha weren't expecting that! But I am curious - if you write, what do you listen to music wise, if anything? It's Belle and Sebastian for me, although sometimes I can't focus over the music, so I just put ear plugs in "to listen to the silence" (B&S quote there, outta the blue.)
I listen to instrumentals of songs I don't know the words to, because when I know the words I absent-mindedly start to write them down as my brain cannot process two different sentences at once. It's weird but it's just the way I work... I guess! I write to silence, mainly. 

I honestly would nominate ten bloggers but 1) I am a rebel and 2) I don't want to force people to do this tag if they don't want to, so if you wanna do the tag, do it! And remember to tag me or send me a link when you do :)


So... My little "nominees" huh? Well, be aware, the questions will rattle your brain, yeah!

1)If you wore a book cover as clothing, what book cover would it be? A.K.A a book so beautiful you'd wear it.
2) Name a book you have which is so large you could kill someone with!
3) You're going to a book swap, what book would you swap for another?
4) The worst thing about book blogging?
5) A book on your shelf you would strike a conversation about.
6) What character is most like you which you have read about?
7) Least Favourite book to movie adaptation?
8) The book which is so hooking that is wouldn't matter if you were in a zombie apocalypse you would still be page-turning?
9) Favourite tribute from The Hunger Games? Any book x
10) Finally, last question, A book cover you would change?


Well guys, I hope you liked this tag!!
Rachel x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram