November TBR and October Wrap Up!

November 12, 2014


Hey!

So I know that this is coming a little bit late, however, I would still like to do my October Wrap Up qnd my new TBR.
I am already onto my fourth book of November, but I am not entirely sure how many I will read between now and December however I am hoping that I read at least another three.

These are the books I read in the month of October (linked to my review)

So, these are my November TBR books (in order I want to read them)
And as you may know,  I am trying to review every book I read. It is pretty hard, but I have been having a go because it is helping me get better at reviewing things!

Rachel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram