NaNoWrimo Blogs- Days 2+3+4

November 04, 2014

"Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face."
— Rick Riordan (The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1))

Okay, I am sorry!

I really, really, really wanted to post EVERY FRICKIN' DAY! I feel really bad that I didn't but I had
SO
MUCH
STUFF TO DO!

I was going to do new little posts but I just really didn't have time for those either, so sorry. I have some stuff for you today though,

I have to be quick with this because as you can see in my table I actually haven't written today. I want to get a couple thousand words today. So I'm waiting for the next word sprints. Also I have been on the NaNoWriMo web page and seen a couple of you doing your words and hitting the word counts which is so, so awesome! Carry on, it is so much better to be ahead than behind like me!

*20 minutes later*
So, okay new update now; just did a word sprint which was really good. I now have todays word count.

My unofficial Word Count for Day 4 is...
4,621

No weird facts today apart from the fact that I am eating apple pies and I have burnt a couple of taste buds and it really hurts :(

But here's a Katytastic vlog for ya!


Bye!!
Rachel xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram