Feature Follow Friday #3!

November 07, 2014

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow


Hey guys!

Do not worry- this isn't the only post I have for today. I am actually not sure how many I have but I have a couple so whatever. So, I haven't been doing many feature follow Fridays for quite a while, so today I'm gonna do one!

This Weeks Question:
Craziest thing you’d be willing to do for an ARC you are dying to read (aka what would you doooo-ooo for that ARC you want? *think of the Klondike Bar music*) via A Great Read

I think that the craziest thing I would do is possibly just go email crazy, I'd email the author, the publisher, reviewers... everyone! Until I get what I want, mwa ha ha!

Rachel
P.S. Please let me know in the comments what you think and if you are a new subscriber let me know by saying whichever means you are subscribed to me, thanks!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good answer. I think that's what a lot of people do anyways. I've never emailed a particular author or publisher for a book but for those who do it seems to work out. I haven't come across any terribly crazy answers yet...which i think is a good thing haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually emailed a couple of authors for books but they were never ARC's so I never it was particularly nerve wracking or anything. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. I'm trying the lines of BEA next year. Now that will be something that I've NEVER done for an ARC...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go to BEA but I live in the UK so there are only smaller book festivals :(

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram