Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Review

November 11, 2014

Image result for fangirl

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I feel that it is quite hard to explain this book. But I really liked it!

It follows the story of Cath, one half of a twin and a shy, swotty, college student. She is used to, and completely enjoys sharing everything with Wren. Until one day Wren doesn't want to share. Cath is made to survive on her own through college, and ends up sinking ever deeper into her writing life as a famous fan fiction writer while her sister parties and drinks till morning.
While Wren bunks with her new friend Courtney, Cath must deal with her brash roommate Regan, and her many 'boy friends'.

My Opinion:
I really enjoyed this book, especially seeing the character development and the relationships forming between all the different characters. I really love Rainbow Rowell's writing, it is so quirky and upbeat.
My favourite character was Regan. I really liked reading about her and her personality.
She is such a bold, honest person, but she reminds me of people I know.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I read Fangirl too, and I enjoyed it ! But I think the writer talk too much about Simon Snow, that's my opinion ;)
    I'm Lucie from SOTW :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram