Christmas Outfit- Team Rudolph Sweater

November 30, 2014

So I have really been getting into the Christmas Jumper Trend recently. I don't know why, but they are just looking really fun and festive. So I decided that I am going to be taking three different Christmas jumpers from New Look and make outfits out of them!

This is the first jumper. It is the Fluffy Rudolph Christmas Jumper from New Look. It would go well with a burgundy skater skirt and a pair of ankle boots. I also added red lipstick and two nail polishes, so you could do a separate nail colour on your ring finger.

Teens Cream Team Rudolph Fluffy Christmas Jumper- £19.99, New Look
Teens Burgundy High Waisted Skater Skirt-  £7.99, New Look
Lilley Womens Black Studded Ankle Biker Boots- £19.99 Shoe Zone
Black Knee High Socks- £2.99, New Look
MUA Red Lipstick Shade 13 - £1, MUA Store
MUA Magnetic Nails Park Lane (no longer available)- £1.25, MUA Store
MUA Nail Polish Whitewash- £1 MUA Store

I hope you like the look!
P.S. I will be putting up a NaNo update soon, please watch this space.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram