Rachel Reads Anime! #1- The Earl and the Fairy Vol. 1

October 27, 2014

Hey guys!

So today is the first and newest installation of...
Rachel Reads Anime!
Basically, a lot of my friends read anime, and I was really tempted to try it out. Also, one of my local libraries has a large selection of anime books so I decided to try some! 

At first it was really hard, because manga/anime books read from right to left, a.k.a backwards for me. And that was really tricky because I have never read anything that is like that. The first few tries were stressful, and I ended up with migraines having to sleep before being able to try again. But that's just because I am really strange. 

I must say that these sorts of novels are very fast reads, I read this one in about 6 days, while reading 2/3 other books as well! I am very surprised because I didn't devote much time to reading this book, but it was fast and gripping!

Now this is my Review!

The Earl and The Fairy, Vol. 01 (The Earl and the Fairy, #1)The Earl and The Fairy, Vol. 01 by Mizue Tani
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lydia Carlton is borne to a fairy doctor. She has the ability to do things others cannot. After her mother passed, people perceived her as crazy, and strange.

When her father sends message for her to come and visit in London, she is very happy. However, on her way she is kidnapped, by somebody who's identity is left to the imagination...

I really like this book, it was a little confusing towards the middle. However, I enjoyed the whole mysteriousness of the plot and I really liked the characters. This was my first manga/anime/shojo and I am so glad to say I really enjoyed it! Need to pick up the next one!

View all my reviews

I hope you enjoyed this! I really liked trying out something new today. If you have any recommendations, please leave them in the comments or suggest them to me on Goodreads. Thanks for reading and see you next time!

Love ya!
Rachel xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram