NaNoWriMo 2014?

October 26, 2014

Yes Guys, Rachel is doing NaNoWriMo this year. be proud!

NaNoWriMo =
National Novel Writing Month

So not that long ago I decided that I would do NaNoWriMo 2014. Ever since then, I have been writing and drafting and just preparing in general for writing. The point of NaNoWriMo is to write 50,000 words in the thirty days of November! I know, it is a lot of work but I will be trying especially hard and just overall do my best!
This is my first time, and I will be writing probably a YA contemporary novel for NaNo this year, however I have multiple things planned but I think the one I am gonna choose is the contemporary one... Whatever! I have also enlisted a couple of my friends to join in with me, so hopefully it will be a great experience for us all! (P.S. my book doesn't have a name... so it will be referred to as many names)
It is a charity, so I will be donating, and hopefully posting update videos every now and then. Until then, here is a couple of videos if you are planning to do it. They have really helped me get prepared!

I hope you guys win!!
Rachel x
P.S. Add me on the NaNoWriMo website;
http://nanowrimo.org/participants/creativityandcrazy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck with NaNoWriMo! <3

    Follow for follow? Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yasmine!
    Thanks for checking out my blog, followed via Bloglovin' xx

    I hope to hear from you soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram