Feature & Follow Friday! #2

October 03, 2014

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
This weeks Question:
Book looks – Your favorite fashions from the books you’ve read – Suggested by Go Book Yourself
Errrrmmmm, I like... 
Oh! Oh! ooooohhh!! I really like the Heir Of Fire Cover and I have always been one of those girls who thinks she could be like Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty with the right, medieval dress. I love the style of everyone's clothes and it reminds me of a knight in shining armour.
And the I'll Give you the Sun Cover is really beautiful, so beautiful, but I haven't read it yet so I can't say anything about them and their clothing choices, um...
What about you guys' ??
Can't wait to see your replies in the comments!
Rachel xxx

P.S. Please follow by GFC, Bloglovin' or by Email, in the box on the right.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your post, and think that Heir of Fire was a great choice, I love the video, I watch her all the time! New bloglovin follower!

    Thanks for stopping by the Realm of Books!

    xx Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I am a huuuggee Katytastic/Booktube fan!

      Delete
  2. Just hoppin by! :-) Guy Vestal @ Counter Culture Critic #FF

    New BlogLovin follower. Thumbs up on the video. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome thanks! I'll be checking out your blog as well x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram