September Wrap Up + Swag September!

September 28, 2014

Hey Guys!

I have a lot to put in this post :D So bear with me.

September Wrap Up!
So, I had a fairly successful month to be honest. To see my TBR, click here!

This month I have finished;
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- 4.3/5 Stars
-Throne Of Glass by Sarah J. Maas- 4.8/5 Stars
-Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell 4/5 Stars
-The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
I am also reading a Of Mice And Men because I did frog Tom Sawyer, the language was way too hard to grasp. Of Mice and Men is a little bit easier, but not very much x


@Paradise of Pages

Paradise of Pages has been having amazing giveaways in Swag September ALL month. I am telling you now, you don't wanna miss out :D

Swag September is organized by Amber at Paradise of Pages. It will occur through the whole month of September. You don't need to worry how much you read during the month, the only thing you need to do is when you do read, read only the books that you have swag for. If it isn't on a piece of swag you read, don't read it. There will be guest posts, interviews, excerpts, a read-a-thon, and lots and lots of giveaways. Where can you go wrong? For any information or questions you may have as well as updates, visit Amber over at Paradise of Pages. ~From Amber at Paradise of Pages

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram