September TBR

September 02, 2014


Hey Guys!

Welcome to my September TBR (To be Read). I have never done one of these, as you guys probably know, but whatever, there are first times for everything. 
I want to read 5 books this month. However I am probably going to read more because I may get some Back To School book assignments, but for the most part I will be reading these 5 books, and if I choose to do a Wrap up at the end of this month, then I will definitely tell you about any other books I read. Also, it is possibly one of these books will make it into my LRM (Let's Review Mondays) so therefore keep an eye out!

1. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell!
Eleanor and Park is the first book I will be reading this month. It is about two high school students who both are fairly different and are also in some ways outcasts, their names are Eleanor and Park. Eleanor is the new girl, and with her bright red hair and unique fashion sense she sticks out and Park is this half Asian comic book reader with a punk rock edge. 
This book documents the feelings of first love.

2. Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain!
Tom Sawyer is a classic about a troublesome boy, I am not very interested in classics, but it was something my school recommended to me so I wanted to give it a go. I had a try in August but the jargon was far too much for me so I gave up about two pages in. I will try this time!

3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
I was reading Mockingjay earlier on this summer, before I went on holiday, however I had to return the copy I was reading so I decided to reborrow (is that a word, reborrow?) it and continue to read although I will probably have to restart. I am so excited for the film!

4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Same with Mockingjay. Had a copy on my Kobo, right now it is in for repairs. :(

5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
So many Booktubers rave about this! I really want to try it out, going to try and go into it blind because I haven't actually read anything yet, not even the blurb!

So that was today's post, check out tomorrow for a video xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram