TMI Tag!

February 27, 2014

Yooooooo,

No one requested this, but I thought I would do it anyway =)
THE TMI TAG!!!!

1.What are you wearing?

Errrm, clothes? Hoodie, jeans, Ralph Lauren polo
2: Ever been in love?
Yes, I had a very exciting encounter with my friends mum's bacon and pasta carbonara (makes me swoon just thinking about it *swoon*)
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes, when I finished that carbonara :(
4: How tall are you?
5 foot 4 (and growing)
5: How much do you weigh?
A LOT
6: Any tattoos?
Nope
7: Any piercings?
Just my ear lobes ;)
8: OTP?
What does that mean? *After putting on her old lady glasses on a chain and taking 57 minutes to search it up on Google* Still don't get it...
9: Favorite show?
At the moment, the Vampire Diaries! Stefan Salvatore <3
10: Favorite bands?
I don't really have one, sorry.
11: Something you miss?
My... errr, my, I will come back to that...
12: Favorite song?
Love Like a Star (I think that's what it's called) by Demi Lovato
13: How old are you?
It is easier to say that I don't know...
14: Zodiac sign?
Aries!
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
A brain (wait, or is that an organ?)
16: Favorite Quote?
"Strength and dignity are her clothing; And she laugheth at the time to come. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and the law of kindness is on her tongue." Proverbs 31:25-26 ♥
17: Favorite actor?
I like a lot of actors, possibly Morgan Freeman or someone else, Mr Bean, does he count? Or Sue from Glee?
18: Favorite color?
Lilac (apparently, first colour that came to mind
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
Away from people, hehehe
21: How long does it take you to shower?
10-15 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
For school, about an hour (wake up at 6:30, leave house at about 7:25
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No, I don't particularly condone that sort of violence. 
24: Turn on?
...The light :)
25: Turn off?
Arrogance
26: The reason I started this blog?
I am awesome and I wanted everyone to know it. Just kidding! :D
27: Fears?
Death, not going to heaven, watching everyone around me die, The Rapture, Drugs.
28: Last thing that made you cry?
A bad dream :( No, the Sky is Everywhere, No, The Fault in Our Stars!!
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
When my Dad walked out the door, to go to work.
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
Girls Run the World (According to Beyonce) so can't I rule my Blog?
31: Last book you read?
The Fault in Our Stars By John Green
32: The book you’re currently reading?
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
33: Last show you watched?
The Vampire Diaries
34: Last person you talked to?
Not including me, because I just whispered "The Vampire Diaries" to myself, probably my it was my sister.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
We are mates, but I have to say that because she reads this blog
36: Favorite food?
Pasta Carbonara
37: Place you want to visit?
Ummm, let me check my Pinterest... Giraffe Manor in Nairobi, Kenya
38: Last place you were?
The Kitchen xx
39: Do you have a crush?
On that carbonara xx
40: Last time you kissed someone?
My Dad probably.
41: Last time you were insulted?
Probably when I was at school
42: Favorite flavour of sweet?
Cherry all the waaaayyyy!
43: What instruments do you play??
I am a grade one piano player
44: Favorite piece of jewellery?
My errrrmmm... necklace45: Last sport you played?
Gymnastics
46: Last song you sang?
Eliza Doolittle; Pack up your troubles (or something, I don't know what it's called!)
47: Favorite chat up line?
Do you believe in love in first sight, or should I walk by again?
48: Have you ever used it?
I tried it out on my friend (ONCE)
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I am hanging it with my laptop right now
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Morgan at All about Dance and Me!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram