What's in my toiletries bag!

February 18, 2014

Hey guys!

I hope that you are all well, as the half term is coming up. I am going on holiday!
I am going away to the very beautiful city of Canterbury for a few days to visit the sites there. I am very excited. 
This is the first of blog posts in my Being Matchless Series (continued from Fashion Luck-By Rachel on Waistcoats and Whatnot!) I hope you like it!

I Bought the cosmetics bag from Poundland (for £1). It is a blue birdcage and cherry blossom cosmetics bag that I will probably use again. It is very pretty!
As I am staying with someone, I do not need that many supplies, but I am bringing;
- a body puff/loafer (comes in a trio of assorted colours) from Poundland
- A Sure Roll-on Deodorant
- A travel-size Aquafresh Toothpaste
-My go-to body butter by Vaseline, the cocoa radiant body butter.
- A mini Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel
-Feminine Products
- A face towel
- A face wash
-Face wipes (sometimes I get tired or am in a rush, so they are a good alternative to washing your face)

I hope that you all enjoyed this little post, and tune in for the rest of the series!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram