The Teens Birthday Wishlist!

April 13, 2013

Hey guys, I'm very VERY sorry about having to wait a month for this post. I really wanted to make my brand new blog special, hence the absence of me from this blog. But here I am, back and busting!

Soooo, My birthday soon, as well as some other peoples :) and I have been sent a special request by Emma, in Nottinghamshire, to do a Birthday post for her 12th bday in late April (An early happy birthday from me!)


She emailed a few days ago saying the blog's amazing *blush* and she's a big fan *double blush!* and she wanted some clothing ideas and accessories for presents! Of course I happily replied, saying I would and here it is! Dedicated it Em, here's a Teen's Birthday Wishlist!


  1. Mustache Ring, New Look
  2.  Fragrance Crayons, Claire's
  3. Nail Art pens, Claire's
  4. 3 side nail art pen, Poundland
  5. Mustache Necklace, ASOS
  6. Makeup Bag, Poundland
  7. Strawberry Milkshake, Sports Direct
  8. French Manicure Set, Poundland
  9. Nail Art Stamp, Poundland
Rachel xoxoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram