My Birthday Wishlist!

April 11, 2013

Hey people, 

Not only is April the start of the blog month, it's also my birthday month! Whoop, Whoop! This year this knitting chick is turning something-teen again, ;D. There are usually SO many things I want and I thought to give you an idea of the type of person I am, I'd tell you my top 10 things on my something-teen birthday wishlist!


1. Cake pop maker, brownie maker, cupcake maker, cookie press, doughnut maker. etc; 


Basically any machinery that is included as 'cheating' when baking. Call me lazy, but I don't mind because my darling mother has already got a pie maker. Plus, I'm a very impatient person when it comes to food and cooking, so these alternatives to cooking are quicker and better for moi. It's okay to occasionally cheat though, half the time I'll do it from scratch. Only if I have that sort of time though.

2. Knitting Loom set; 

I've had a knitting loom before, but it was quite small and I'd love some more choice size wise.


3. Gardening, baking, D.I.Y. kits; 

Once again, I am a cheat. I like cheap, quick things although the slow things you do from scratch usually taste that bit better, but if it's not edible than I don't care that much.


4. Notebooks; 


As anyone who knows me will know, I LOVE writing. I've been keeping a diary for the past 2 years. I'm gonna need a new notebook soon as I've nearly finished my diary. This time (instead of a Winnie The Pooh one,) I'm really want to get a pretty, floral summery one.


5.Badminton set;


 Maybe one of the only sports I actually like, really enjoyable for me, need to get one of these!


6. Collectables; 

I don't buy those strange ornament things or rubbers or whatever, I collect like my sister, nail varnish. Personally, I think it's good to have a variety, and nails aren't very exciting when not painted, right? Anyways, I also collect claire's fragrance crayons. They are just solid perfumes in different flavours/scents. I like those as well.



7. Crayola Catwalk Creations; 


Yep, I know, seems childish of me, but to tell you the truth, *gasp* I may not have got into knitting if I hadn't wanted to start my own fashion business.


8.Pencil case;

Same as notebooks, I love them, and I enjoy summery, floral, bright colours; or sparkly, dark things.


9.Gift cards and vouchers;


I feel it's better for me to go and buy the things myself than have someone go to the hassle of buying me a present I might not like.


10. A camera;

In desperate need of one!

Anyways, I hope you liked me Top 10 Birthday Wishlist!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram