My Birthday Haul 2013

April 23, 2013

Hey Everyone,
So on the 16th of April it was my birthday! 
I had a really fantastic day, even though I had to go to school. I had the okay-ish lessons though, and I am still eating leftovers of my birthday cake! I also had a small party with my closest friends, and they were really kind and got me some amazing gifts. I thought that today I would share with you what I received this year.



What I got: 

-Money
-A House of Crafts Soap making craft kit;
-a Make and Create Candle making kit;
-Make and create knitting yarn;
 Knitted Mug Hugs by Val Pierce;
-Assorted Stationery (too much to individually name but pens, pencils, colouring pencils etc.);
-A Boots gift card;
-A knitted wristwarmer kit;
-A pottery painting voucher;

Yeah, I have a large family! That is what I got for my birthday, I had LOADS of fun and hopefully if your birthday is coming up you have one as good as mine. I want to say thank you to everyone who got me a gift, it wasn't necessary but was very kind, I will be using these in the near future (hopefully)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram